Author Topic: Little B******ds  (Read 891 times)

SnooziSuzi

• Acre
  • ~ Su in Durham~
Little B******ds
« on: July 28, 2007, 22:08:33 »
Some little shi...   *ahem* darling has tried to pop my sons window with an airgun  >:(

Good job it's double glazed so the inner window has held out, but I can't prove who it was so will have to deal with it myself.

This is on top of an egging his window got earlier today (only discovered this evening after it's solidified).

He's only 6 and doesn't have any enemies, however his window is conveniently sited from a gap between the two houses behind us and we are on a bit of a rough estate, but we keep ourselves to ourselves, help anyone who asks and don't cause any trouble or fights.

It's so unfair  >:(
SnooziSuzi
Acting my shoe size, not my age!

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Re: Little B******ds
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 22:20:20 »
This is not going to help you, but after a long  interesting conversation I had with an egg chucker a couple of years ago who trusted me , she told me why they do it etc.

To them it is fun, anyway the important bit, they don't target particular families, they go for brightly lit windows in an easy position, especially if there is a place to hide so they can see if anyone comes out.

I have a prominent window which was egged several times(not by the girl I was talking to) and I asked  her how to prevent it, She told me to close the curtains and not have a visible lamp as they aim for the light. I moved my standard lamp from where it cold be seen and it stopped.

It is rotten luck, but it may help you to know that they probably are not targetting you personally.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 12:37:07 »
The old couple that had the house before we moved in were taunted and plagued by the kids around here. Egging, door knocking, trashing the hedge etc. They thought the old couple were still here, so imagine their surprise when a badass biker came to the door.

No trouble since, apart from a couple of footballs. Flynn loves balls and will not let them have it  back until he has 'killed' it.

Trixiebelle

• Hectare
  • You looking at me? Huh?
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 15:32:11 »
  ;D @ the bad-ass biker coming to the door!

Is Flynn one of your children ACE  ;D
The Devil Invented Dandelions!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal