Author Topic: A few of today's bloomers  (Read 1260 times)

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
A few of today's bloomers
« on: July 08, 2007, 20:15:18 »
The hanging basket is still going strong and at long last you can see the Fuchsia Tom Thumb in the middle.  The Lily is Orania and so very close to opening.  The Fuchsias are all Lady Boothby - the plants impress me more by the day.  And finally that's the best shot I've managed yet of the Quercifolium.  G x

'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Re: A few of today's bloomers
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 20:41:36 »
Georgie. Just love that hanging basket. I can see why you are pleased with Lady Boothby, what a good result from that nursery you found (I did put it on my bookmarks for future reference) Once again thank you for sharing.
Lorna.

kitten

• Hectare
  • Lincolnshire
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 21:27:46 »
Love the fuschias G, they're one of my faves  ;D  Gonna try and get one for our garden for next year, a bush type one, not the dangling type (not up on these technical terms lol  :D )  Great pics, as ever  :-*
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 23:10:54 »
I was expecting to see photos of your washing line with your pants hanging out to dry!  ;D ;)

Lovely photos Georgie, lovely lovely colours.

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 17:13:34 »
Thanks folks. 

Kitten, all mine are bush types so if any take your fancy let me know and I'll strike a few cuttings.

LOL EJ, trust you!   ;D

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal