Author Topic: PHOTOBUCKET  (Read 4292 times)

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
Re: PHOTOBUCKET
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2007, 06:55:50 »
Oh for the edit facility!!

Fork

• Hectare
  • Amber valley,Derbyshire
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2007, 16:34:28 »
Admin? Yes - tried that first but they don't reply. One reason I want 'out'.

My cache? Looks likely - I get it on screen instantly. Gently please - how??

They probably wont reply unless you make yourself a member instead of a "lurker"

Im a member of two military sites and only one is free!
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose

WASSISNAME

• Quarter Acre
  • I water garden. The wife does the earth bit
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2007, 00:24:02 »
Photobucket is not a wise choice as their terms state that they can sell your photographs or make them public WITHOUT your consent. I would look elsewhere for a hosting site
The Wife does the gardening I just admire it

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2007, 10:37:31 »
Interesting.

legendaryone

• Hectare
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2007, 13:32:22 »
But you still retain all rights to your photographs  :)
All those who believe in Telekinesis, Raise my hand.

WASSISNAME

• Quarter Acre
  • I water garden. The wife does the earth bit
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2007, 18:14:45 »
Yes you still retain your rights, but see below
3. Your License to Photobucket

Photobucket does not claim any ownership rights in any User Content that you choose to post to the Site. After posting User Content to the Site,you continue to retain all ownership or license rights in your User Content and you continue to have the right to use your User Content as you did prior to such posting. However, by posting or making User Content available through the Site or via the Services, you hereby grant to Photobucket a nonexclusive, royalty-free, transferable, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, prepare derivative works from, distribute, publicly display and publicly perform (whether by means of a digital audio transmission or otherwise) and process your User Content, or any part of it, solely on and through the Site and Services, including without limitation (a) adapting the format of your User Content (for example by encoding or transcoding) for suitable display on the Site; and (b) displaying, in Photobucket's sole discretion, your public User Content in search results generated by the Photobucket search engine. In addition, where you have made your User Content public, posted a link to your User Content on another website or otherwise shared a link to your User Content, you grant to Photobucket a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right to sublicense the right to copy, modify, prepare derivative works from, and distribute your User Content as necessary to perform the Services, including without limitation the printing services offered by Partner Sites. In connection with the above license, you provide your consent for Photobucket personnel, including Photobucket contractors and service providers, to view your User Content at any time for the purpose of providing the Services and filtering content that violates this Agreement. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all Content you submit to the Site or provide to the Service. You represent that you either own the User Content or have the rights necessary to grant Photobucket this license.

Your license to Photobucket with respect to any particular piece of User Content will terminate once you or Photobucket remove it from the Site.
The Wife does the gardening I just admire it

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal