Author Topic: Friday 13th -  (Read 1672 times)

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
Re: Friday 13th -
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2007, 10:29:05 »
Good luck with Josh from me as well Lorna, I must have banged my head Friday night because I woke up Saturday morning with a thumper.  ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

emmy1978

• Hectare
  • It's good to be in my gardening shoes again!
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2007, 12:27:14 »
Hey Lorna, hope Josh's results ok and that he was ok with the whole experience. My MIL had to have one and she was terrified - kids are brave though aren't they?  :)
Don't throw paper away. There is no away.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2007, 12:50:15 »
Thanks again folk.Emmy no results yet. The reason he has had a head scan is....Joshua has got brown marks over his body (inherited) can't think for the life of me what it is called. The hospital check him every 6 months to note any difference in them (they are not raised). They vary in size but thank goodness he hasn't any on his face. Apparently you can develop nodules hence the head scan. His bone growth is also about a year behind. We are so pleased with the way the hospital are so thorough. He was fine with the scan, didn't much like the blood test few weeks ago. He is quite a tough little cookie!! The fact that Lorna and his Father are both short doesn't help much with his height.
Lorna

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal