Author Topic: Tilly  (Read 1793 times)

cazy

• Acre
Tilly
« on: June 27, 2007, 20:45:51 »
Tilly my little rescue dog.  I've only had her three years and she's not in the best of health.  So lots of love and cuddles, every day is precious.
got a lottie got a life

Marymary

• Hectare
  • Norwich
Re: Tilly
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 20:48:48 »
Ahh, she is so sweet.  she looks like she knows just how lucky she is to have been rescued by you.   :)

ninnyscrops

• Hectare
  • Doing what comes naturally......in West Sussex
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 20:50:47 »
Smashing pic Cazy - wish I could tuck up with her  :)
If I ever get it all right - then that's the time to quit.

cazy

• Acre
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 21:47:47 »
Meet Bengie, our other rescue dog.  Taken on the role of Tilly's own personal body guard.  He never leaves her side and goes frantic if they have to be apart, vet and things.  He has the most adorable nature, the perfect gentleman.   Snores a bit though but a fantastic hot water bottle.
got a lottie got a life

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 21:51:07 »
Having two pets is so much more interesting than one, isn't it?  Their interactions are fascinating, both with their owners and each other.  We have two cats (just 10 years young) and they are the greatest company you could have.  Wouldn't be without an animal in the house.  :) :)
The Tuscan Beaneater

cazy

• Acre
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 21:57:12 »
Me neither asbean, if I had loads of money and loads of room............ just love them.
got a lottie got a life

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 22:33:30 »
They look lovely. Daughter next door has a little rescue dog (yorkshire terrier X) and he follows her everywhere, goes to her partner's Mothers when Lorna is at work so he isn't left on his own. Lorna's 2 cats tolerate him.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal