Author Topic: Gardeners World Live 2007  (Read 1727 times)

Brogusblue

• Acre
  • I love roses and have nearly 80 of them.
    • SRS - Shredder Repair Services
Gardeners World Live 2007
« on: June 14, 2007, 13:20:27 »
Hello

Here's some of pictures from Gardeners World Live Yesterday, some of pictures are a bit blurry, I was trying to push my mum in a wheelchair and take photos at the same time.

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c320/srs101/Gardeners%20World%20Live%202007/

Does any one know the number for rose annoymus i went and purchased another 8 roses yesterday i have a serious rose addiction and can't  stop buying them.  ;D   ::) ::)

Cheers
Brogusblue

P.s

If your are after some more strawberry plants head for the marshall's they have 12 x marshmello (60 day strawberry plants 12 for £5 and you get a nice bag too.  ;D
I have been infected by the "rose virus"  ... I have surrendered to my addiction gracefully. There's no recovery"   On the other hand, imagine life without roses – a dreadful thought!

The Royal National Rose Society
                                     www.rnrs.org

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
Re: Gardeners World Live 2007
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 13:23:53 »
Looks great :-)

Wow alan looks tanned!!

Brogusblue

• Acre
  • I love roses and have nearly 80 of them.
    • SRS - Shredder Repair Services
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 13:35:16 »
Hello

Yes he does, That was a very funny moment with Alun i was waiting for his autograph and the woman in the picture was in his fan club and asked to him to sign her t-shirt as he was signing her t-shirt her bra strap got in his way and he asked her if it was o.k to move it we was in stitches,  ;D ;D .
Alun was a fantastic guy he finished his book signing and came over and sign my autograph book and we was chatting for about 5 mins before he had to dash off for a show highlight of the day.

Another person i spoke to yesterday and got his signature was Bob Flowerdew a was talking to him about my veg in car tyres and he have lots of tips which he wrote down there is about 3 pages of a5 paper and was very helpful.

It really makes the day when they take there time to help you  Mum is already talking about next year

In all a great day and i am very tired

Cheers
Brogusblue
I have been infected by the "rose virus"  ... I have surrendered to my addiction gracefully. There's no recovery"   On the other hand, imagine life without roses – a dreadful thought!

The Royal National Rose Society
                                     www.rnrs.org

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 14:22:37 »
Aaaw, sounds like you had a wonderful day.  It is amazing when you see the celebrity gardeners just waking around isn't it.  Saw Alan and a few others at different times at Chelsea just wandering around.  And they all seem so chatty, much more than I imagined. 

Thanks ever so much for the link to the photos of Ace's garden, those mosaics are quite something, I wonder where they are going afterwards....  I am sure I could look out at them for hours on end... ;)

Glad you had such a good time. :)

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 17:20:34 »
hi there my friends from the Sutton Coldfield allotments went there yesterday and today. They asked me if I would like to go and work the 2 days but what with commitments at home I couldn't do it. I have been able to order some sweet peas through one of them from the matthewmans stand. The alstomeria look beautiful don't they.
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 19:10:30 »
fabulous pictures, broguesblue..thanks for the ones of ace's mosaic, I'm amazed at the work that went into it  :o :)

Tin Shed

• Hectare
  • South Essex
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 22:43:47 »
Thank you so much for the photos, broguesblue. It is great so see it completed - and how wonderful it looked

GREENWIZARD

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 23:52:55 »
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHT

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal