Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 2149 times)

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 14:02:22 »
excellent! When were you thinking of Jeannine?

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2007, 14:04:11 »
I don't know, I am waiting for ideas??????????????Help
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2007, 14:16:09 »
Right here's some more then. http://www.gardenseeker.com/gardens_open_visit_/gardens_open_yorkshire.htm

I really don't care. Yorkshire's beautiful and the company will be good so I'm happy to go with the flow.

(clears throat... teacher's voice):
Right folks! Listen up! We want to know if you want to meet up in Yorkshire. Please.
We want to know when would suit? Kenkew has suggested mid to late July. Does that suit? If not suggest when you'd like it.

We want to know where you'd like to go? Saddad has suggested Harlow Carr http://www.rhs.org.uk/WhatsOn/Gardens/harlowcarr/ Are you all right with that? If not tell us where you'd like to go please.

Rant over. Cough cough.

IMHO southerners would also be welcome. (My grandfather was French. That's South innnit? :P)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2007, 15:18:20 »
Skipton is us.

..and for the record, I for one would have no problem in you Southerners joining us at all, I think that would be super

XX Jeannine

I will organise  if no one else has time etc it if someone gives me some ideas as to where?????????

Castle Howard has been mentioned , what do you all think and when please.

I am going to move this to a more prominent spot I will call it THE YORKSHIRE(and  friends) A4A meet ???

XX Jeannine

« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 15:31:02 by Jeannine »
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal