Author Topic: am I being too suspicious  (Read 7576 times)

kitten

• Hectare
  • Lincolnshire
Re: am I being too suspicious
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2007, 19:31:31 »
Kev, you really do have an overactive imagination don't you  :o  Made me laugh out loud though  ;)   ;D
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2007, 19:38:30 »
Got this today from our local police

Do you know who is living in the house next door? Would you know if your neighbours were involved in drug-related or other criminal activity?

We need you to help us tackle the production and supply of cannabis and other illegal drugs. You can do this by being alert to unusual behaviour and being vigilant in reporting suspicious activity to the pollice.

Some of the tell-tale signs that a factory is being set up are:-

Curtains are constantly drawn.
No-one seems to be living in the property There is a strange smell Paper is put up at the windows There is excess heat coming from the property There is condensation on the windows or even on the brick work of the house

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2007, 20:14:54 »
Looks and sounds just like the area I work in
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Lauren S

• Hectare
  • Delightful Devon
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2007, 20:45:55 »
Reading this, who needs a TV. This is full of humour, intrigue, mystery  ???, suspicion and suspense. Cannot wait for the outcome. Tuning in tomorrow for the next episode  ;D

Lauren
:) Net It Or You Won't Get It  :)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2007, 20:50:03 »
I am not kidding, when they mention seeds trust me they are not talking about cabbages.
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Bambi.1

• Acre
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2007, 14:11:00 »
Ahhhhhhhhh I was hoping to read the outcome,very intriguing.

Garjan

• Acre
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2007, 15:39:44 »
Hi Cambourne 7

In my neighbourhood the police comes when it is snowing.
The roofs without snow are the ones where people grow cannabis.

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2007, 19:40:47 »
don't know if they read through this forum, haven't seen them since last friday..if they're there tomorrow am, will ring then..all set  :)

Rose.mary

• Acre
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2007, 21:03:54 »
Even 'weed' has a different meaning to what we have on the allotment 

Rosemary

MrsKP

• Hectare
  • Sunny Glasgow
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2007, 06:15:08 »
I just knew someone was gonna ask me that!!

When we lived in Canada on acreage   my son rang one day and asked me if I could use some used potting soil, he said his friends dad  used a lot  for his flower hobby and he replaces it often.

Well of course I said yes, and they brought it...a small truck load, it was dumped on my veggie plot and I thought it was fantastic. I got it for a couple of years. I remember once asking why his Dad didn't put it on his own garden and I was told it was paved and all his 'flowers' where in the greenhouses.

Eventually someone else I knew cottoned on and told me. I couldn't
believe I was that naive. I never figured out why it didn't dawn on me actually cos I got about three loads a year.

I challenged my son's friend and he told me the truth. Apparently finding a place to dump it is a problem,unless they find a very gullible idiot like me.

XX Jeannine

did you find any rogue seeds ???   :-*
There's something happening every day  @ http://kaypeesplot.blogspot.com/ & http://kaypeeslottie.blogspot.com/

MrsKP

• Hectare
  • Sunny Glasgow
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2007, 06:18:43 »
does it glow eerily in the dark ........ if it was a dope farm it would be a hellova good heat source for the helicopters to spot.

keep an ear out for low night flying choppers !

:o 8)
There's something happening every day  @ http://kaypeesplot.blogspot.com/ & http://kaypeeslottie.blogspot.com/

marestail murderer

• Half Acre
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2007, 04:59:55 »
just had three big raids around here.................police found three dope factorys up and running in some metal containers.....like the type on the back of lorrys.
and whilst on the subject.....................

i used to keep birds in outdoor aviarys................some freinds of mine who partake in natural smoking material became very interested one year when i decided to let grow what dropped from the seed bowls instead of cleaning it all up.
all became clear when i got a visit from the local constabulary informing me that the pretty plants growing in my flights were in fact cannabis plants!
they accepted my ignorance..............but it caused quite a lot of amusement amongst my natural smoking mates that id had the drug squad in to clean my aviarys......lol
oh..............and im so pleased that i never gave some of the plants to my mum..she saw them too....and asked if she could take some of the "pretty plants".to put in her garden!

strange tho.................the birds that ate those plants seemed a lot happier then..............lol

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2007, 12:24:22 »
I once moved into a house with a very ferny looking plant in the border by the front door.  I didn't know what it was but tended it carefully as it looked pretty.

My son came one day and casually said, " your cannabis plant looks good Mum"

I almost died on the spot,rushed outside,uprooted it and bit by bit I flushed it.

All my son could say was" Mum, you could have got some good money for that"

This was my second experience with finding a pot plant, I will tell you other one some other time.

Lauren S

• Hectare
  • Delightful Devon
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2007, 12:26:04 »
I wouldn't know a POT plant if it grew 10ft. I must be on the look out for odd looking plants then ;D
Lauren
:) Net It Or You Won't Get It  :)

emmy1978

• Hectare
  • It's good to be in my gardening shoes again!
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2007, 12:51:51 »
I wouldn't know a POT plant if it grew 10ft. I must be on the look out for odd looking plants then ;D
Lauren

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/hottopics/cannabis/

Here you go
Don't throw paper away. There is no away.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2007, 21:16:06 »
When my late husband was in really bad pain with severe arthritis (plus other conditions) he mentioned to a person we knew that if he knew where he could get some cannabis he would even try that. Pain killers didn't agree with him.
Cut a long story short he received a few "smokes".. He hadn't smoked cigs for 25years. He tried one of the smokes and nearly choked to death!!! He said never again I will put up with the pain. 2 years after his death I found the remaining smokes. I was so worried I stood in the loo and carefully broke them up and flushed them down the loo. I bet the sewer rats were happy for a while.
Lorna.

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2007, 21:28:37 »
aw thats sweet lorna  :D

Its a pity they did not work and lessin his pain.

greyhound

• Hectare
  • The Kingdom of Wessex
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2007, 21:56:47 »
Should have baked a cake instead - er, not that I know anything about this personally of course. 

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2007, 22:03:08 »
Greyhound. Wish someone had told me how ;D ;D ;D

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2007, 22:23:45 »
I have recipe for Hash Brownies XX Jeannine

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal