Author Topic: hands  (Read 3137 times)

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
Re: hands
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2007, 02:36:46 »
big tub of aqueous cream from the chemist (1.50), mix in some cypress oil and lavender oil..I decant some of the cream into a smaller pot and add the oil, this will work on hands, feet and any dry skin areas, works out very reasonable, and it smells lovely..for men, leave out some of the lavender
I'm working on a honey and aloe one and I have a marigold recipe somewhere if anyone wants it, it's a bit more fiddly though   :) 

debster

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2007, 10:38:07 »
wow what a response have written them down apart from a couple for the simple reason i took up gardening to avoid house work   ::)(hand washing woolens and kneading dough or pastry) thank you all very much  ;D

emmy1978

• Hectare
  • It's good to be in my gardening shoes again!
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2007, 11:10:52 »
The sanctuary do a lovely sugar and green tea handscrub. Works a treat and leaves hands lovely and soft too.  :)
Don't throw paper away. There is no away.

Froglegs

• Hectare
  • Nottinghamshire.
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2007, 11:55:16 »
Handscrub, barrier cream, ex foliating scrub, kneading dough and my favorite washing woolens. ::) will be my suggestion next time the topic of how  do you keep ya hands clean pops up in conversation down the allotment when me and some of the old boys have a brew..... :-\ on second thoughts think i will stick to good old soap and water and a nailbrush. ;) ;D ;D

froglets

• Hectare
  • "Chust sublime"
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2007, 12:19:46 »
Hi Frogslegs,

When I suggested washing woollens I didn't suggest the obvious solution as the person asking the question is in healthcare.

Dark nail varnish.

Perhaps you might like to run that one past the boys

;D
is it in the sale?
(South Cheshire)

Esre

• Half Acre
    • Esre's Blog
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2007, 15:16:56 »
Nail varnish on men is back in again at the moment, maybe start a new trend on your lot ;)
Whatever it was I didn't do it but if I should have done then I have!

Plot 24A
My Blog

froglets

• Hectare
  • "Chust sublime"
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2007, 15:26:34 »
oh-oh,  suddenly got a picture of Goth Gardening down the allotments at dusk..............
is it in the sale?
(South Cheshire)

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2007, 00:08:42 »
oh-oh,  suddenly got a picture of Goth Gardening down the allotments at dusk..............

;D ;D ;D
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal