Author Topic: Threads keep disappearing.  (Read 1514 times)

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
Threads keep disappearing.
« on: April 26, 2007, 22:22:04 »
Over the past 2 weeks I have sometimes viewed new topics list briefly. Sometimes I only have time to look at a few and intend to go back and read the rest later over the next day or so. Prime example: I have looked at the list tonight, read the first 2 pages and opened 3-4 topics. After closing the internet I went back on 5 minutes later. Unread topics had gone from 5 pages to 6 topics. Where do they all go and why go so soon after |I have not clicked that they have been read.

I don't have time to read through each individual list i the entire forum. Not happy about this as I may be missing some good tips and allotment information.

Any ideas Dan?
All you do and all you see is all your life will ever be

Admin aka Dan

• Administrator
  • Hectare
    • Allotments 4 All
Re: Threads keep disappearing.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 22:31:29 »
Erm...

It may be that when you visit and look at unread topics, the site registers your visit, and when you next return it shows new topics between each visit.

Does that make sense?

That is my guess, I will have to do some investigating to be sure.

I'll get back to you.

Dan

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 14:12:52 »
It may be that when you visit and look at unread topics, the site registers your visit, and when you next return it shows new topics between each visit.

I'll get back to you.

Dan

(if this helps) It has only started this past couple of weeks & does not occur each visit.

sarah

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 17:09:01 »
on the unread topics (since last visit) there is also an option to view all unread topics. i think. i find that helps. 

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 19:33:30 »
All has been working fine this past couple of weeks. I had 4 pages of topics, logged off then back on and they have all gone again.

Daaaaaaaannnn! Its happening again......

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal