Author Topic: FAO Biscombe re Carmen cukes  (Read 822 times)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
FAO Biscombe re Carmen cukes
« on: May 03, 2007, 08:14:19 »
Biscombe. t&m have a 50% off sale right now and yes Carmen is on sale. I don't know if you can order from there, let me know if you can't,I bought some yesterday  along with some other stuff  and as I  as I went through check out the computer had automatically deducted the cost of one  packet  of Carmen as you also get the most expensive free!!

I also bought the seedsprouter for half off and it came with 20 packets of sprouting seeds.

If you go for it please buy a packet of Mokum carrotts too. Trust me

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Biscombe

• Hectare
  • Spanish Gardening In Orgiva
Re: FAO Biscombe re Carmen cukes
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 11:29:51 »
On my way! cheers J xx

Biscombe

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 19:33:25 »
OMG!!!! Just spent 25 Quid, including the gold plated Carmens!!!!!! Felt great though even though I've got too many seeds I could ever use!! Impressed with T&M 2 extra packets free and the gold plated seeds free (If you spend over 20 I think) Cheers J  :-*, have you sent the Carmens yet? if not it's ok I'll hang on for the T&M's deliveryxxxx

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 19:46:04 »
Glad you got them, and yes the others had already been posted. no probs. DID YOU BUY THE MOKUM CARROTTS???

They are my all time favourute, you have to be careful getting them out of the ground, Don't pull them unless your soil is supersoft. they are so crisp they snap and you leave half in!! I was thrilled when t&M started to carry them.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Biscombe

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 19:53:29 »
Yep got them too! when should I sow them? can't wait xx

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 20:03:12 »
Just treat em like regular carrotts but if you don't agree they are great I will pay for your Carmens !!!! XX Jeannine

Biscombe

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 20:38:50 »
hehehehehehh!!!!  ;D ;D

Marymary

• Hectare
  • Norwich
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 22:08:26 »
Have just spent 2 hours & nearly £30 but got most of next year's seeds [including Mokum carrots - thanks Jeannine].

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal