Author Topic: Computer problem..are you waitimg for swap seeds from me HELP  (Read 669 times)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
I have had a big computer problem and have switched to a new computer,in doing so I have lost messages that |I had saved  in my own e mail box after deleting them from A4A PM system.

PLEASE if we have discussed swapping seeds in thel ast week I do not have the details. please PM me again with your address and what the seeds are.

Off the top of my head I can remember Barnowl and Shades Tom seeds Black Trifele I think.

jo9919 I think it was sweetcorn bu there was another person too.

Some one asked for tiger nuts.

PLEASE get back to me and if there is anyone I have forgotten please remind me. I am so sorry but if I owe you anything .

I had some messages from | a while back that were things I was going to do later and I don't have that info now.I offered to photocopy some things too after I got back to school ???? Help XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Re: Computer problem..are you waitimg for swap seeds from me HELP
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 00:24:31 »
I know there are folks out there I have promised to.please remind me XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Larkshall

• Hectare
  • Near Cambourne (Cambs.)
    • Ellis Rowell's Website
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 21:59:08 »
Hey Jeannine
Do you still have the old computer, if so the hard disk could be taken out, plugged into the USB with an adapter and the files copied to your new disk. USB adapters are very useful.
Organiser, Mid Anglia Computer Users (Est. 1988)
Member of the Cambridge Cyclists Touring Club

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 16:34:08 »
It was the USB ports that died on me, IT tech at work fixing it hopefully this week, but I switched everything over by hand copying and missed some e mails off the list.  Thank you for the help though, much appreciated XX Jeannine

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal