Author Topic: A4A Meet @ Barnsdale Gardens 2nd June  (Read 23571 times)

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
Re: A4A Meet @ Barnsdale Gardens 2nd June
« Reply #200 on: June 16, 2007, 08:09:50 »
Yes, thanks to all for sharing pics from another who couldn't go. ;)
Smile, it confuses people.

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #201 on: June 16, 2007, 18:31:58 »
Just caught up with this looks like you had a great time and weather to match, did no one get a team photo I'm struggling to match names to faces, I suppose it serves me right for not going.  ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Marymary

• Hectare
  • Norwich
« Reply #202 on: June 16, 2007, 21:56:00 »
I thought we should do that but then forgot while we were there.

It was a wonderful day with the beautiful garden & the brilliant sunshine & meeting so many lovely people.  Lots happened since but I still find myself remembering - we must do it again.  :)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #203 on: June 16, 2007, 22:01:53 »
Well come on Marymary can you get to Harrogate we are sorting a meet out right now probaly looks like it will be RHS Gardens Harlow Carr
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #204 on: June 16, 2007, 22:07:23 »
cambourne7 Thanks for sharing pics with us, especially those of us who couldn't make the meet.

No problem will pop the rest on momday :-) need to soak feet now there very very very sore.

Marymary

• Hectare
  • Norwich
« Reply #205 on: June 16, 2007, 23:05:13 »
Well come on Marymary can you get to Harrogate we are sorting a meet out right now probaly looks like it will be RHS Gardens Harlow Carr

Yorkshire is quite a long way from here but it might just be possible if it was during the school hols.  Have you got a date yet?

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #206 on: June 16, 2007, 23:39:00 »
Popular choice seems so far to be late July or the 4th August.But not booked yet, ther is a veggie day on about 8/9 days later ,I forget the date ,it is a Wednesday,I think,it would have been good , but still trying to explore all the options round dates for folk. Check out the site?? XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal