Author Topic: boys toys  (Read 891 times)

ACE

• Hectare
boys toys
« on: April 14, 2007, 11:23:38 »
Lovely weather down here on the sunny sarf coast, makes me feel inclined to get a convertible. I expect it will be a BMW. Anybody out there got one, or had one.  What I really fancy is a Porsch, but SWHTBO says it has to have 4 seats. So dish the dirt on BMWs so I can convince her the Porsch is a better bet.

emmy1978

• Hectare
  • It's good to be in my gardening shoes again!
Re: boys toys
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 13:25:23 »
Golf convy. 4 seats and goes like stink.
Don't bother with the Porsche - you don't want everyone thinking you're under endowed!  ;)
Don't throw paper away. There is no away.

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 16:48:02 »
you don't want everyone thinking you're under endowed!  ;)

Do you know, I've had a bit of trouble in that department. My wife insisted that I should get myself some modern shorts, you know, 3/4 length and ten million pockets. Against my better judgement I tried some on in Next.  I came out of the changing rooms to show her what a tw@t I looked like.  She grabbed hold of me and propelled me back to the changing rooms and told me she would not walk down the street with me dressed like that.

When I asked her what was wrong, she said that the material clung in all the wrong places and I looked like a walking advert for mattesons. So just the right apparel for wearing in a porsch.

At least people would not think she married me for my money ;)

emmy1978

• Hectare
  • It's good to be in my gardening shoes again!
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 17:19:28 »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Don't throw paper away. There is no away.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal