Author Topic: Tomato Gartenperle  (Read 1572 times)

ellkebe

• Hectare
Tomato Gartenperle
« on: March 31, 2007, 22:13:34 »
I've been sorting tomato seeds ready to start sowing and have a small amount of Gartenperle going free.  These are last year's seeds - but I had 100% germination with them and the plants were stocky, problem free and produced loads of trusses.  I just didn't like the flavour particularly - back to Gardener's Delight for me :)

Anyone interested?

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
Re: Tomato Gartenperle
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 13:01:56 »
Got some thanks... if nobody wants them I can grow them out for our sale in June...
 ;D

sally_cinnamon

• Acre
  • "A posse ad esse" - From possibility to actuality
    • Got a new website - still not finished!!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 16:57:25 »
I'm always happy to take surplus tomato seeds!  Just a few will be fine - would you like anything in return?  I will update my list and PM it to you tomorrow if you like...
 :)
Thank you to all who donated to the Moonlight Half Marathon Walk in aid of St Catherine's Hospice - my mum and I raised just over £300!!!    ............     Thanks!  :-)

ellkebe

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 19:20:27 »
Sally - have pm'd you  :)

ellkebe

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 18:37:41 »
Saddad - I must have had a glass of wine too many when I first read this so I only got the part about not needing them yourself and missed the sale part  ::)  Have pm'd you!

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 18:51:53 »
Have replied... amazing how many people read it as Saddam.... I know he was well hidden but they got him in the end!
 ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal