Author Topic: IRAN  (Read 765 times)

keef

• Hectare
IRAN
« on: March 30, 2007, 00:39:39 »
Well seeing as its in the news why dont we discuss it.. ;D

I reckon its a setup by the US / UK, come on now i'm sure our lot knew exactly where they where. Its pretty obviouse Iran would make a big deal if they did ever catch UK / US ships in their waters - and with the technology today im sure it could have been easily avoided... Just seems like a convenient excuse to escalate things to me.
Straight outt'a compton - West Berkshire.

Please excuse my spelling, i am an engineer

ACE

• Hectare
Re: IRAN
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 07:15:24 »
I think we are the ones escalating things out there. Lets face it we are only out that way to protect the interests of the oil companies.

The sooner we start to address our own problems at home and stop interfering with other countries the better it will be all round.

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 09:33:39 »
I don't pretend to know the truth of where they were; there's too much political posturing going on around it, on both sides. But the bottom line for me is, it isn't our country, on either side of the border. Occasionally you do find a genuine peacekeeping role beyond the political BS, but not very often, and not this time.

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 09:42:31 »
The thing we couldn't get our heads around was the fact that the only woman on the boat was on the television the night before. Was it just a coincidence??????????
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal