General > Bargains Galore

in store bargins

(1/2) > >>

marestail murderer:
our local   "in-store" has numerous cheapo gardening offeres.........popped in yesterday and picked up some hostas...............99p each............buy three........get the cheapest free...........got three varietys for two quid!
loads more stuff on offer but was rushing about so didnt get chance to rumage!

Amazin:
Went to Instore last week and saw those large plastic trug things - like a big floppy squidgy bag, in very bright colours - for £3. I treated myself to two. They'd be great for planting potatoes.

marestail murderer:
amazin............saw those too.............bright fluresant pink..........thought to myself..."hmmmmmmmm.........any scroat worth his salt wouldnt be seen dead nicking that off the plot!"

then had a mental picture of me lugging it round the plot full of weeds..........not a picture i imaging my neighbours would let go without comment..........lol.both male and female!

dark subdued colors .maybe......but pink!!!!
..........and ive got red hair!

the colours would clash too much methinks!

Deb P:

--- Quote from: marestail murderer on March 26, 2007, 08:06:17 ---amazin............saw those too.............bright fluresant pink..........thought to myself..."hmmmmmmmm.........any scroat worth his salt wouldnt be seen dead nicking that off the plot!"

then had a mental picture of me lugging it round the plot full of weeds..........not a picture i imaging my neighbours would let go without comment..........lol.both male and female!

dark subdued colors .maybe......but pink!!!!
..........and ive got red hair!

the colours would clash too much methinks!

--- End quote ---

I have the same problem........ ;D

Couln't use anything yellow either, that would be even worse!

Amazin:
They had purple, red and silver grey in my local - oooh! That's almost posh!

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version