Author Topic: orange mesh onion bag up for grabs  (Read 1814 times)

bennettsleg

• Hectare
  • hertford, herts. 2 windowsills, no greenhouse
orange mesh onion bag up for grabs
« on: March 17, 2007, 11:16:19 »
If anyone would like an orange, plastic mesh onion bag - formerly used for storing big onions in (bought from a wholesale grocer) - please shout.

It's about 2' x 1' with a drawstring top.

OliveOil

• Hectare
  • Lincs
    • Phoenix Traders Forum
Re: orange mesh onion bag up for grabs
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 12:59:44 »
Oooo me - what would you like in return??? I have some tripod thingys to push canes in for beans/peas... or seeds of course if you are short of anything

steveuk

• Half Acre
  • Good map point is on my patch
    • My Allotment Patch
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 16:19:57 »
me to buddy please, anything in return
If i knew were to start i would LoL
http://mypatch-steve.blogspot.com/

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 16:45:18 »
bennetts leg Hope you don't mind me coming in on your post.
I have a very large roll of net (0range, nylon I think) which was given to me. Last year I used some to support my one and only melon in the greenhouse and also to support a couple of squash that I grew up a frame work. (just tied bottom and top.) I estimate it would stretch to approx 25cm and the length as long as you want. If anybody can make use of some I am only to happy to cut a length off and send it.
Lorna.

KevTetley

• Not So New ...
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 20:39:45 »
Lorna

I would be interested in enough to make 3 or 4 bags if you can spare some.  What can i give you in return?
Kev

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 20:58:01 »
Kev you are welcome. PM me your address and will try and get it in post tomorrow or Sat. If I don't get time..getting ready for 2 week break on Sunday I will definitely send it when I get back, but probably will manage by weekend.
Due to generosity of members on A4A I am ok for everything, but thanks for the offer.
Regards Lorna.

bennettsleg

• Hectare
  • hertford, herts. 2 windowsills, no greenhouse
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 18:41:14 »
Oooo me - what would you like in return??? I have some tripod thingys to push canes in for beans/peas... or seeds of course if you are short of anything

Sorry for the delayed response, have been a bit absent from the forum of late (feels like it anyway!)

On a first come first serve basis, Olive, the bag's yours. I'd be interested in swopping it for a healthy, strapping, DIY & gardening competant man for a weekend. Have you got one of those? ;D

Can you PM me your address?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal