Author Topic: 4-tier mini greenhouse  (Read 4447 times)

Amazin

• Hectare
  • N W London
4-tier mini greenhouse
« on: March 22, 2007, 22:15:59 »
Thought this was worth repeating -

Cheapest mini greenhouse  I've seen yet:

4-tier - with cover -from Robert Dyas - £12.99

;D ;D ;D

They're also available from the online store, but I think the postage/ delivery charge might take it out of the bargain category.
Lesson for life:
1. Breathe in     2. Breathe out     3. Repeat

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
Re: 4-tier mini greenhouse
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 17:22:18 »
I don't know if you will all remember the mini GH I ordered from Wilkies as they had none in stock. It was 4 tier £20.Well after waiting for a fortnight for a phone call from them telling me it had arrived I decided to ring the customer care dept. I of course sang their praises first and then I told them how dissapointed I was about not getting my GH. The lady on the phone was so apologetic. She said that there had'nt been any in the distribution center but they had come in now. She said she would phone our local store and make sure that they kept me one. Well we got the call this morning and went to collect it. Got to the till and the assistant scanned it and guess what? It came up at £9.99. (it had got a £20 sticker on as well) We of course questioned it and she said thats what its ringing up as so thats the price. Ok we said. Sometimes nice things do happen  eh!
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

coznbob

• Hectare
  • Hastings
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 13:17:02 »
Went to Robert Dyas but didn't have any >:(

Well done Shirlton. The trouble with these threads is that I am finding out my bargains, aren't the bargains that I thought they were!
Smile at your enemies.

It makes them wonder what you are up to.

robkb

• Hectare
  • SE London
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 14:38:02 »
Hi all,

I got a 4-tier zip-up job from Focus in January for £12.49 (half price). And it was good 10cm wider than the one it was replacing (trashed in the storms :(). No idea if they're still at this price, but might be worth a look...

Cheers,
Rob ;)
"Only when the last tree has been cut down, and the last river has been poisoned, and the last fish has been caught, will we realise that we cannot eat money." - Cree Indian proverb.

natasha

• Half Acre
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 14:16:01 »
Got to the till and the assistant scanned it and guess what? It came up at £9.99. (it had got a £20 sticker on as well) We of course questioned it and she said thats what its ringing up as so thats the price.
They reduced them here too - £9.99 !!!  ;D

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 16:28:11 »
nice one eh!!!!!!!!!!
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

anything