Author Topic: Tiny pumpkin seeds.  (Read 1185 times)

carolinej

• Hectare
Tiny pumpkin seeds.
« on: March 23, 2007, 07:18:30 »
Hello, does anyone have any pumpkin seeds for growing tiny pumpkins. The unoficial Smallest Pumpkin Competition is on, and I need all the help I can get!

In return , I have a few red brussel sprout seeds, carrot, or some yellow pepper seeds.

Thanks in excited anticipation!

cj :)

ps Jeannine, dont forget what I said about the Big Max seeds!

sweet-pea

• Hectare
  • Wisley
Re: Tiny pumpkin seeds.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 15:32:01 »
I did have some jack-be-little that I could have sent you, but I popped the remaining seed in pass the parcel no. 4 last night.  I got some pretty small pumpkins last year though so maybe someone else will have seed.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 16:32:11 »
Well Caroline, in the spirit of fair play, there are some Jack be Little seeds  ready in the envelope to be on the way to you as we speak. How could I not offer to help my compeitition !!!  This is what I have grown by the way.

Mind you, do you trust me to send the real thing... I might send cucumbers by mistake.

NO NO  Promise I will not... I really promise.

PM you addy again as I don't keep them

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

flossie

• Hectare
  • Lincoln
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 18:31:25 »
I saved some munchkin seed from last year but do not know it they will be true to type as my lotty neighbours and I grew lots of pumpkins and squash.  PM if you want a few.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal