Author Topic: Post Office, yellow sticker, extra postage needed on letters.  (Read 10111 times)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Re: Post Office, yellow sticker, extra postage needed on letters.
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2007, 12:19:54 »
It is mad, John took three letters to the post office yesterday to make sure,one was a bit tight the lady  said , so John  offered to put more on it as he didn't want a problem for anyone and she was quite rude  back to him

What on earth are they going to do if everyone takes every letter to be checked!!

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Kea

• Hectare
Re: Post Office, yellow sticker, extra postage needed on letters.
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2007, 17:37:17 »
I just came home today and found a card to say there was an underpaid letter for my son at the sorting office with £1-23 to pay. So this means the fine is £1? He doesn't know what it is he's not expecting anything. The sender may well get some underpaid post from me. The last time I got some under paid post it was to my son from the royal mail's stamp club....they sent him a birthday card and forgot a stamp to top it off they were 2 months late!
In compensation when I complained they sent some little cards with pictures of stamps on them!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal