Author Topic: Peanut butter  (Read 856 times)

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
Peanut butter
« on: March 06, 2007, 18:26:25 »
I have been poorly for the last few days and unusually for me, this has meant I took to my bed, so the old boy has been in charge.  Number 2 daughter was chewing gum and swinging it from finger to finger...son number one got it in his hair.  So as not to disturb me, he used some lateral thinking and stuck a bag of peas on sons head to freeze the gum so he could pick it off, but this failed.  Then out came the hair clippers and a potential number one all over looked to be the answer, but he took a chance and googled 'chewing gum stuck in hair'.  What do you reakon?  Peanut butter.  Rub the peanut butter into the affected area and the natural oils will remove the gum quickly and cleanly.  It did, perfectly. ;D

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
Re: Peanut butter
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 18:28:14 »
not crunchy I hope! Glad it has its uses, other than in the mouse trap. OH likes it but it is generally known as "Vomit" around here...
 :-X

honeybee

• Hectare
  • Cheshire
Re: Peanut butter
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 21:02:03 »
Lol thats fantastic Emma  ;D

And the thought of him getting into such a pickle with the kids in the first place while you took to your sick bed really made me laugh out loud. ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal