Author Topic: Lunar Eclipse tonight !  (Read 3659 times)

mokanoo

• Quarter Acre
Re: Lunar Eclipse tonight !
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2007, 18:56:24 »
wow those pics are great guys. I had heard about it but only saw it cos my dog had wandered into next door and had to come out and get him. It looked amazing, 3D in effect. I would post my pic but I had a few drinks and realised today I had taken a video of the moon.....not a hollywood blockbuster I'm afraid.

plimsoll plot2

• Quarter Acre
  • Where my heart is
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2007, 19:04:14 »
great pics thanks for sharing ;)
were my heart is down at the plot

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2007, 23:46:26 »
Finally I get to see the pictures. Fabu-bloomin-oso they are. Well done everyone 8)

busy_lizzie

• Hectare
  • Izzy wizzy lets get busy! Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2007, 00:06:00 »
My OH and I really had a great view it was such a clear night. Just like the fantastic pics (which were brilliant)! Quite awe inspiring! busy_lizzie
live your days not count your years

quizzical1

• Acre
  • Ceanothus in Northampton
    • My allotment and other garden related things
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2007, 00:10:20 »
this strange thing came over the roofs and floated away in the distance. itwas just like a balloon with a candle in it, iy couldn,t be a candle I know that but thats what it looked like. no we hadn,t been on the juice this lad was passing and was puzzled as well.
any idea,s? is there a new toy out.? it was quite spookie with the moon in shadow and this light floating away from us tillit disapeared
margaret :-\
It probably was a candle, suspended beneath a very small "hot air balloon". We saw loads of them passing over my daughters house, last Nov 5th, and in the wind they were moving quite fast then. But your right, at first sight they are extremely spooky.
Grow your own and enjoy the fruits of your labours,
Regards Alan.

http://achalmers-quizzical1.blogspot.com/

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal