Author Topic: February week 4 update posted  (Read 1121 times)

ruffmeister

• Acre
    • Our Lottie blog site
February week 4 update posted
« on: February 26, 2007, 21:34:21 »
Hi peeps, just to let you all know we have completed February week 4 on our lottie site www.lottieblogs.co.uk and also made some slight visual changes for you to see also (please see hints and tips page). We are soon to add the planting plan for 2006 + 2007 for you to see what we are up to.

click here to go directly to the new page to see what we have been up to . http://lottieblogs.co.uk/feb4.aspx

let us know what you think, any comments and feedback greatly appreciated. Enjoy :-)

STEVEPARTRIDGE

• Half Acre
    • MY ALLOTMENTS DIARY
Re: February week 4 update posted
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 05:08:25 »
Hello Ruffmeister, I enjoyed reading your blog and your latest update. You have included a useful section on tips regarding certain crops and pests, it is nice to read about and see your enthusiasm for allotment life, keep up the good work regards Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com

emmy1978

• Hectare
  • It's good to be in my gardening shoes again!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 09:20:00 »
Hey Ruffmeister. Yours is a good blog. Nice tips about the leeks. Wish i had a spare room!  8)
Don't throw paper away. There is no away.

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 16:38:13 »
Hi Ruff never heard the tip on celery/onions will bear it in mind for the coming season, happy digging.   ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Rohaise

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 10:36:00 »
Just read the tip on LOTTIEBLOGS .....too late for me ...mine look just the same ...do you think I can save them at this distressing stage .(see picture on LOTTIEBLOGS -purple sprouting broccoli  )  :'(     ?    I just two minutes ago posted a message about this on the Peas and Pigeons  Topic  !   Rohaise   

ruffmeister

• Acre
    • Our Lottie blog site
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 08:16:20 »
thanks again for the nice comments on this weeks update, we dont think we will get any brocolli now thanks to the birds, but there are signs of purple growth appearing so we are still hoping :-).

However next weeks updated will be a large one to say the least :-)

thanks.

ruffmeister

• Acre
    • Our Lottie blog site
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 15:49:51 »
once again thanks for the kind word and vists over 300 unique visitors to this update page since posted thanks, keep tuned in for the next update

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal