Author Topic: potatoes: using supermarket spuds  (Read 34956 times)

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
Re: potatoes: using supermarket spuds
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2007, 19:54:46 »
Why would anyone need a flower head to grow potatoes? I think most of us know that frost only cuts back the top growth, and usually not all of that.

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2007, 20:09:24 »
Hi JRP I've never spoke to you on this site but I've followed some of your threads, you seem to be a bit of a joker with your pallets and bottles then digging only a small hole to plant, now the Chelsea flower show you do make me giggle keep em coming. ;) :D :D ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2007, 23:26:02 »
Hi JRP I've never spoke to you on this site but I've followed some of your threads, you seem to be a bit of a joker with your pallets and bottles then digging only a small hole to plant, now the Chelsea flower show you do make me giggle keep em coming. ;) :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Hi Cornykev,yes you have got to a seance of humour on here, ;D most people talk to the walls they say if no ones is listening,on here most people they say talk to their plants or crops,maybe I should do both if no one is listening to me,but if I do that I will become one of them people who every one thinks is mad, ::) and I can't have that I've got my reputation to think about. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John.J.R.P.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 23:34:49 by JRP »
www.recycling.moonfruit.com designed to help save lives. John. J.R.P.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal