Author Topic: Come on, own up.  (Read 4464 times)

busy_lizzie

• Hectare
  • Izzy wizzy lets get busy! Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
Re: Come on, own up.
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2007, 13:51:34 »
We haven't had a car for more than 10 years, and carry our tools up to the lottie in a wheelbarrow!  :D busy_lizzie
live your days not count your years

bennettsleg

• Hectare
  • hertford, herts. 2 windowsills, no greenhouse
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2007, 19:31:10 »
Ooh! Ooh! I'll sign! I'll sign!

Nissan micra, ford ka, ford fiesta, peugeot 106, fiat cinca chinquacento (blummin thing!) and the vauxhaul corsa. ARRGH!

And the new minis are always so bloody aggressively driven with their blinding headlights! Mercedes & BMW's the same.  And the new Blinged Up Range Rover (used to be a "proper" car...<sigh>). Lots of throwing the car around at the most inappropriate time and expecting warp speed ability on busy roads. They also seem to have Miracle Breaking Ability if the 80mph Vs single car distance between vehicles during the rain during rush hour on the A10 is anything to go by.

Infact, I propose to ban from the roads ALL CARS EXCEPT MINE between work and home during commuting hours!

Sincerely
Mazda MX5 (Mark 1), red, black soft top - wonderful car.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 19:32:47 by bennettsleg »

Andy H

• Hectare
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2007, 23:45:06 »
Infact, I propose to ban from the roads ALL CARS EXCEPT MINE between work and home during commuting hours!

If that includes me then yes! And ban the old people who do 20 everywhere despite being national limit.

Also drove mustang convertable, nice car in some way but tinny and soft tops are noisy things with rubbish rear window. :-X

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2007, 05:36:12 »

And ban the old people who do 20 everywhere despite being national limit.

And what do the old buggers drive. All together now      'NISSAN MICRAS'

We have now come full circle on this one, but it took ages. Are you sure you don't all drive micras? ;)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal