Author Topic: Snow  (Read 15103 times)

legendaryone

• Hectare
Re: Snow
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2007, 16:57:10 »
cornykev, i have noticed the apparent glee the slow demise of the snowmen has caused you and must warn you that the appropriate authorities have been notified (namely the RSPCS Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Snowmen).
There are those amongst us who have not been privileged with snowmen this year and your posting have caused great distress  :(
Please think of others in future.  ;)
All those who believe in Telekinesis, Raise my hand.

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2007, 18:01:46 »
Leg you are wrong it was simply an update for all the unforturunate peeps with no snow ;D I have always loved and cared for snowmen, I have always said that snowmen are not just for Christmas.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2007, 19:12:16 »
Not a trace of snow on the allotments today, just wet and nasty. Yesterday there was quite a bit left, showing very clearly where the cooler spots are round the site.

I've been having a bit of a problem with the Gimp (free photo manipulation program) so I've had no pics of the snow the right size to post, but i seem to be getting there. I should have some shortly.

legendaryone

• Hectare
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2007, 19:48:15 »
Leg you are wrong it was simply an update for all the unforturunate peeps with no snow ;D I have always loved and cared for snowmen, I have always said that snowmen are not just for Christmas.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Noted, but we are watching you  ;) ;D ;D
All those who believe in Telekinesis, Raise my hand.

cornykev

• Hectare
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2007, 17:29:49 »
Yes, yes, no sorry I thought I saw a snowflake outside the window sorry about that my mistake   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D .

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2007, 18:19:20 »
went to the site yesterday and looks like we had more high winds..

One of the metal sheds ( concreted in ) has been knocked over and the metal ripped apart and the greenhouse beside it looks like a giant has just stood on it :-(

cornykev

• Hectare
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2007, 17:30:11 »
Last bit of digging yesterday, really soggy and heavy no way spuds are going in here yet. :'( ;D ;D ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal