Author Topic: Cute puppies  (Read 5106 times)

Gardengirl

• Hectare
Re: Cute puppies
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2007, 21:02:21 »
You're welcome SB :)  Shame they have all gone now, I miss watching them. Good luck with your litter, don't forget to post some photos :)
Happy gardening all...........Pat

Grandma

• Hectare
  • Worthing, West Sussex.
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2007, 10:07:00 »
Hello Gardengirl - (and others missing their daily 'fix' of cuddly puppies!) Please don't forget the webcam thingy I mentioned in an earlier post. 12 gorgeous German shepherd puppies, just over three weeks old now. www.http://garhund.tripod.com Bootiful! I hope you enjoy!

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2007, 10:41:31 »
Grandma Thank you for reminding us. I don't know if I dare to show my son. He has a GS rescue dog who had many problems but with lots of love has enjoyed a wonderful life for the past 10years. Late husband and I had GS's for years, although I am a Labrador lover. As husband landed up in a wheelchair we decided to have a smaller dog. Elsa is a King Charles spaniel.(a real pest ;D)

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2007, 11:29:14 »
Just had a look at the pups Grandma and left a message in the chat. So nice to continue watching the pups :)

silly billy

• Acre
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2007, 16:16:53 »
Has anyone here had a dog thats had pups? We are intending to breed from our dog and keep one for ourselves and any advice is most welcome.
My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in. Bill Shankly.

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2007, 14:53:36 »
Just visited the site again Grandma and thought I would join in the chat, but no-one seems to want to talk about the pups, just about the weather and other mundane things :-\  The pups are growing fast aren't they, real cuddley little bundles now :)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2007, 17:06:49 »
Grandma Was just having another look at the pups and my son popped in. Oh dear ;D but his wife said NO not while we still have Shelby. Those puppies are gorgeous.

Carol

• Hectare
  • Scottish Borders, Berwickshire
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2007, 20:08:46 »
The puppies have gone though, so where are you seeing them????  All I see  is a couple of horses???  I am confused.    ???

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2007, 21:32:02 »
I think Lorna is referring to the other link that Grandma has given us Carol.  Denbury Farm switch between the puppies and the horse in foal at the moment.  Have you looked on the message board, Tass's puppy has injured herself playing with Tass but hopefully is on the mend now :)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2007, 21:56:40 »
Carol. Yes Gardengirl is right, have a look at Grandma's link she posted on 27th.

Carol

• Hectare
  • Scottish Borders, Berwickshire
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2007, 22:36:47 »
Aw got them now.  Another 12 pups to watch late at night.  Wonderful.....  A couple of them are dreaming of chasing rabbits just now, their little legs are running in their sleep.   

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal