Author Topic: Manure delivery Warwickshire  (Read 2366 times)

pg

• Acre
    • Freelance wine writer
Manure delivery Warwickshire
« on: January 24, 2007, 16:10:48 »
I've just taken over an allotment plot in Napton (half way between Banbury and Coventry) and I'm looking to help things along with a large load of manure. Does anyone know any local Warwickshire/Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire suppliers of manure who will deliver? If you know of riding schools, farms, garden suppliers who can do this, please let me know.

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
Re: Manure delivery Warwickshire
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 16:13:53 »
hiya, pg, can't help with the manure, I'm afraid, we have a plot in golborne near warrington so it's a bit far away from you
 but welcome to the site, hope you have fun    ;D

Blue Bird

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 17:03:21 »
Hi pg and welcome to the site like Mainscousers cannot help with suppliers as have my lottie on the Wirral.

Good luck with your quest I am sure someone will be able to give you some suggestions

:) :)

norfolklass

• Hectare
  • Norwich - a fine city
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 17:44:01 »
hi pg
I'm in norfolk so can't help with suppliers local to you. when I was looking for a steady supply of manure I looked through the yellow pages under stables until I found one near me. when I rang them they said I was more than welcome to go and help myself, so if you're mobile and can pick it up yourself this might be worth a try. don't overload the car though, too much weight in the back makes the steering go a bit funny :o ;D
good luck!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal