Author Topic: bunny poo...  (Read 1825 times)

bunjies

• Half Acre
bunny poo...
« on: February 18, 2007, 22:14:50 »
does it need to be left to rot or not before you can use it?
the stuff from my buns litter trays i put in my garden waste wheelie bin as it has shredded paper/hay in it, but the poo's i sweep of the floor are just that; poo, nothing else.
i have hardly any space in my garden so i cant home compost till i get my lotty. i was wondering if these uncontaminated poo's i can spread round my shrubs etc?
they are doing a fab job though, my buns. their voracious appetite for green and juicy stuff meant that i have nary a dandelion or sprig of couch grass left in my garden!
i must be the only person on the planet who is waiting for the weeds to grow like there is no tomorrow ;D
'blood sweat and tears really don't matter, just the things that you do in this garden'

dtw

• Hectare
  • What grows, You decide!
    • Classic & Cheesy TV adverts and other funny stuff
Re: bunny poo...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 00:41:46 »
I suppose so, they will break up in the rain and rot down eventually.

marestail murderer

• Half Acre
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 05:51:38 »
hey bunjies..............any idea how much it costs to send couch and dandilions thru the post?
i could send you a few sacks of each......if you go halves on the postage......lol

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 07:02:17 »
just borrow the bunnies, mm.. ;D

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 17:14:37 »
I'm sure its the only poo you can put straight on the soil, I may be corrected so watch this space. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

bunjies

• Half Acre
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 20:52:09 »
hey bunjies..............any idea how much it costs to send couch and dandilions thru the post?
i could send you a few sacks of each......if you go halves on the postage......lol

i might take you up on that ;)
i reckon my lot would willingly eat a hessian peanut sack full per day.....
i suppose i could offer to lend them out, but seeings as they have already eaten the stud walling and the mains freezer cable and the floor, i doubt anyone would want them ;D
they'll protect you lottie from cats though, they hate cats!
'blood sweat and tears really don't matter, just the things that you do in this garden'

bunjies

• Half Acre
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 20:55:35 »
this little lot lasted them about 20 mins......

and there were only 5 buns there at the time (yes i know there are only 2 in the pic!)
bunny total is at 6 at the moment 8)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal