Author Topic: Gardening sale in B&Q  (Read 2295 times)

LauraB

• Half Acre
  • West Bromwich
Gardening sale in B&Q
« on: December 29, 2006, 13:15:47 »
B&Q had lots of cheapy gardening bits on sale yesterday, all supposedly for £1. They had trowels, forks, hoes, twisty fork things, garden tool maintenance kits, lots of gardening gloves, balls of twine and raffia, soil testing kits, potting compost, some packs of large yellow plant labels, and lots of bulbs.

I filled a basket, and when I got to the till they bulbs went through at 25p, and everything else went through at 10p. I had two large bags full for £3.20

Larkspur

• Acre
Re: Gardening sale in B&Q
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 13:58:02 »
Our local B&Q don't seem to have any gardening sale items at all, they don't even have any reduced bulbs. However, in the last day or so the onion and shallot sets have come into stock so I came away well laden and happy :).

LauraB

• Half Acre
  • West Bromwich
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 14:11:15 »
Our local B&Q don't seem to have any gardening sale items at all, they don't even have any reduced bulbs. However, in the last day or so the onion and shallot sets have come into stock so I came away well laden and happy :).

Ours had those too, and potatoes. I didn't buy any though - there is some reading and head scratching to be done before I buy.

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 14:35:04 »
Will got to my B&Q tonite when OH gets in from work. Will let you know how I get on ;)
All you do and all you see is all your life will ever be

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 17:30:54 »
Slightly off topic, but still b&q. They have a mountfield self propelled mower for sale at £140. Has anybody any experience of these mowers.

It is only to cut my own grass as I do cut grass at work.

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 20:30:19 »
I went to our local B&Q yesterday & they had NOTHING reduced in the gardening section, in fact I thought their sale was very disappointing all together >:(

Froglegs

• Hectare
  • Nottinghamshire.
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 20:33:55 »
I'm with you on that LauraB nothing wrong with a bit of head scratching, allways works for me. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal