Author Topic: CHRISTMAS Weather?  (Read 1644 times)

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
CHRISTMAS Weather?
« on: December 21, 2006, 11:05:48 »
Alright for some BUT, since it's not likely to improve before the w/e:

1. No1 Son + 3 won't get down for my birthday.
2. No2 Daughter (in Lapland) with Her 4 won't even get back to the UK - let alone welcome His mother & G/mother who will alreadty be here.
3.Cousin in Yemen - He'll be stuck.

etc!!

OMG!!

Tulipa

• Hectare
Re: CHRISTMAS Weather?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 11:54:54 »
Oh dear, Tim, you are not having a good time.  I do hope the fog lifts in time for all your people to arrive.

And a Happy Birthday to you in advance, just in case I miss it!  Many Happy Returns!

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 15:05:55 »
 :D Christ it was freezing today and I was working outside, I'm not saying it was cold but I saw a Polar Bear with a body warmer on.   :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;) :-*
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 15:21:50 »
Bbbrrr...what a shame Tim!  Step daughter is supposed to be flying to Canada tomorrow for Christmas...... what a carry on!  At least we can't blame this on anyone other than mother nature.

Did look lovely on the common though, all frosty and scrunchy....however my darling on the motorbike had to take it easy as he slid down the country lanes!  He will be taking the car tomorrow.

Yellow Petals

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 17:52:58 »
I saw a newspaper article today that said at the moment there is no snow in Lapland, no snow for skiing in Italy and in Nice they are still sunning themselves on the beach!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006590203,00.html

I must point out that I don't read the Sun newspaper - infact I don't read any newspapers because they're all full of pap, but I was stuck in a cafe waiting for a buddy and it's all they had to pass the time away!  ::)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 17:56:55 by Yellow Petals »

timelady

• Half Acre
    • Artwork of Tina Mammoser
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 18:43:38 »
Oh Tim, that's such a shame!  :'( Well I do hope something changes just for you! I cycled in the cold fog this morning and kept thinking it was my glasses clouding over.  ;)

Tina.

cornykev

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 20:58:13 »
;) Come on Petals admit it your a closet sun reader. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-*

Merry Tiller

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 23:55:14 »
Trust me to work at the only airport round here that has INCREASED the number of flights this week, could've done with a quiet few days :'(

Yellow Petals

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2006, 14:53:39 »
:D Christ it was freezing today and I was working outside, I'm not saying it was cold but I saw a Polar Bear with a body warmer on.   :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;) :-*

You should worry, each time I go to use the bathroom I pass the penguins on their way to the bedroom.

My Christmas weekend not off to a good start.  Knocked a lady over in Marks n Sparks yesterday.  I have no idea what happened but when I turned around she was laying in the middle of the baskets  :-\

cornykev

• Hectare
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2006, 15:14:38 »
:( Not so good for me Petals, I was walking to work this morning and past the spot where an old lady had died two days ago as I was looking back at the flowers  I tripped over the self same pavement she had and landed on all fours I quickly jumped up embarrassed but later thought about that lady and her family at Christmas. I would have forgot my fall but it not going to be a nice time for them.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal