Author Topic: Cute puppies  (Read 5145 times)

Gardengirl

• Hectare
Cute puppies
« on: December 13, 2006, 22:55:52 »
I have been following the progress of 10 GSD puppies on a live webcam and thought some of you might be interested.
http://www.thewebbroadcastingcorporation.com/puppies.php

Just click on the first web-cam, the photo of the GSD
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 15:00:37 by Gardengirl »
Happy gardening all...........Pat

Carol

• Hectare
  • Scottish Borders, Berwickshire
Re: Cute puppies
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 00:01:48 »
Pat, they are lovely wee pups.  I sat and watched the web cam for a while and will pop in now and then to see them again.  thanks for the link.

;) ;) ;) ;)

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 10:22:21 »
Anyone tempted to buy one ;D  They are really getting interesting now and Mum is an absolute sweetie :)

Yellow Petals

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 17:53:57 »
Oh are they cute or what?!  :D

Carol

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 23:44:41 »
I watch these pups most nights, they are just gorgeous.  Is anyone else folllowing their progress.   One of the white ones looks a right imp.   :) :) :)

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 09:13:49 »
That white one is a rascal Carol, I have noticed him trying to wake the others up for a play :)  Have you seen Mum?  It is really comical when she goes into the pen to check them over and they all still want to feed and she beats a hasty retreat :D

Carol

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 23:05:32 »
Yes, I noticed Mum last night and last week.  She dont stay long does she and that wee white one was still trying to fight or play.  I even had OH looking at this web cam.  He's not a dog lover really.  They are so cute, hope they all get homes.  I would have the White one!!!

;D ;D ;D

Carol

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 23:55:38 »
 :D :D

I am still watching them pups and hope others have looked in as well.  they are getting big and just bundles of mischief.  They are 6 weeks old now, hope they don't leave for a few weeks yet.  I have just watched 4 of them playing, what fun!!!!   ;D ;D

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 08:47:25 »
I've just been watching them Carol. They are all having a rough & tumble, food everywhere ;D  The owners sure have their work cut out cleaning up after that lot :D

Grandma

• Hectare
  • Worthing, West Sussex.
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 09:53:36 »
I'm not really a 'dog' person but I have SO enjoyed watching these little bundles of fun :D Thank you so much for telling us about it. I've passed it on to several friends and, this morning, have been given a new site to watch!   :D :D 12 German shepherd puppies born on 04 January - so real little darling babies! I hope you enjoy www.http://garhund.tripod.com. - (and I hope I've got the address right  ??? I'm rubbish at that sort of stuff.  :-[)

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 11:06:57 »
Thanks for the link Grandma.  What little darlings, they look quite big already considering they are only a few days old, or maybe it is just the angle of the camera :)

Grandma

• Hectare
  • Worthing, West Sussex.
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2007, 13:26:49 »
Gardengirl - it's not 'til Tacy puts her muzzle over the edge for a quick check on her sleepy babes that you realise quite how weeny they are! So adorable!  :D

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2007, 18:31:26 »
I think 8 of the little pups may have gone to their new homes.  There are only 2 left in the pen.  I will miss watching their antics :'( :)

Carol

• Hectare
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2007, 20:38:12 »
Oh Heck Pat,I spotted 5 last night inclduing only one white one.  they are only 6 weeks old, I thought that wouldf be too young to leave the mother.  I will miss the little uns.   :D :D :D

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2007, 21:35:44 »
Have you noticed the new message board on the Webcam site Carol.  Loads of people have been leaving messages about Tazz and her puppies, including me :) Looks like there are only 2/3 puppies left now.

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2007, 21:50:01 »
There's definitely three fighting over a bowl in there at the moment, brilliant! ;D

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2007, 22:11:19 »
I have been watching them Tulippa, they are great aren't they ;D

two sheds

• Not So New ...
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2007, 12:25:07 »
been watching these since christmas, great link, however now might have to stop as there only seems to be one left, which is so sad!

Have to stop myself whizzing off email to buy the last one....unfortunately, partner, current dog, and more importantly asbo cat would never forgive me!

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2007, 13:37:07 »
We may still be able to follow the progress of the remaining puppies two sheds as if you look at the messages the owners say that they are going to keep the camera running. They say they are keeping two of the puppies. Know what you mean though, it is very tempting when they are that age but having two dogs and two cats ourselves, I don't think it is an option :)

silly billy

• Acre
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2007, 20:51:19 »
Thanks for posting the link fascinating stuff.We are soon to have a litter of our own so it made great viewing.Thanks very much.
My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in. Bill Shankly.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal