Author Topic: The ban is still on  (Read 3321 times)

beejay

• Acre
  • SW London
Re: The ban is still on
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2006, 09:00:55 »
Just been reading an article in the paper about the hose pipe ban. According to Thames Water the aquifers which supply the majority of the water to London are still way below capacity varying from half empty to still 90 per cent below capacity & it needs at least 2 more months of rainfall like we have had before lifting the ban could be considered.

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2006, 13:26:52 »
is there a great big hole somewhere, going down to the centre of the earth, otherwise, where the h**l is it all going ?

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2006, 16:09:36 »
Maybe if we all go skip hunting for pipes we could connect them to scousers lake and run it down to London freeing up your water and filling up our reservoirs, :D :D ;D ;D and as I said before if Thames Water repaired their bloody pipes when they burst we'd have ten times the supply we have now not making excuses like : we can't repair it until we we've had a risk assesment done  crap. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2006, 17:39:08 »
right everyone, cornykev's got the right idea, I want everyone out looking and he's gonna organise it  ;)

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2006, 18:50:52 »
Ace gets my vote as he started the topic. :D :D :D :D .Lets hope it's organised well and doesn't end up just a pipe dream.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal