Author Topic: Some pics i took tonight  (Read 1337 times)

wahaj

• Hectare
  • prisoner
Some pics i took tonight
« on: October 31, 2006, 19:36:14 »
This is a view of my shed....it's untidy and yes i do use slug pellets. *runs and hides*

This is my neighbour's wheelbarrow that i'm using to shift the manure lol.

This is a near-dead delphinium i bought from a garden centre..it had a tiny little leaf....but it's been putting on some good growth...it's huge now. shouldn't a delphinium have died back by now? especially since i've had some light frosts already? and the fact that it's in a pot.

My fushia's still flowering. it's in a corner where i've got some plants in pots that i don't really know what to do with right now because the beds they're going in aren't fully prepared yet.

this is yet another gorgeous looking pansy. i used to hate pansies before this winter....but now i love them....they look so fun.

and this is a bird feeder hanging off my cherry tree. the tree is a bit battered...and the bird tray is nearly empty lol. the other day....this truck came into our tiny little road and it broke of loads of branches that hang over the road! i'm mean it's not like it's really low down or anything! it's just that the truck was like a dinosaur! and they just drove off. *sigh*

i mainly took these pics because i wanted to stand around outside with the really strong smell of pumpkin in the air.

GREENWIZARD

• Hectare
Re: Some pics i took tonight
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 14:07:56 »
i rather like the 1st image :)
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHT

wahaj

• Hectare
  • prisoner
Re: Some pics i took tonight
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 17:27:25 »
i rather like the 1st image :)