Author Topic: Pet Insurance.  (Read 10005 times)

muddy boots

• Half Acre
Re: Pet Insurance.
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2006, 19:20:54 »
In the past, unfortunately as cannot have the gorgeous creatures where I live at present, also have had large bills.  Really appreciate why peeps use pet insurance.

However, Roy does have a point about the maths and, long term, I think I would now open a savings account and contribute a reasonable amount per month in order to cover new pet.  After all, when I add a pet to my family, I will ensure that I can afford all the usual injections, etc., before I take it on because it will be totally dependent upon me to take care of all its needs.  Insurance these days, is a rip off although, if you haven't the cash, it's a nightmare! ??? :-*

Definitely think when I move, which will be within a couple of years, and home one of the lovelies again, I will just take out a savings account, get the interest, small though it might be, and know that I'm not going to have to wait to get the cash when it's really needed.  Also, we are lucky enough to have a very understanding vet close by.

Having said all that, I do appreciate that it's not the ideal situation for everyone.

Glad you are now sorted Emaggie!  And, yes, in this day and age, peeps make no concession for accidents!  The States should be disintigrated for introducing litigation for nonsense in this country.  Perhaps I should sue my employers for having an Elizabethan staircase which is detrimental for my spinal problems?  ;D

Take care, glad friends are taken care of too!

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2006, 20:27:07 »
So sorry you can't have your lovelies where you are MB, I'm sure you must miss them so. :'(
Smile, it confuses people.

muddy boots

• Half Acre
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 19:27:18 »
In a block of flats with no pets!  However, looks like may have to be rehoused within a year or so, then stop me!  ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal