Author Topic: veg growing program - a new one!  (Read 1720 times)

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
veg growing program - a new one!
« on: October 12, 2006, 10:29:21 »
Hi

Just found on UKTV bright ideas a program called Heaven's Garden, only caught the end.

Garden designer hanna geners continues work on a chefs gastropub organic garden, today she gets tips on pruning soft fruit.

There is also a chef showing you things you can do with the food!

wow

http://www.uktvstylegardens.co.uk/index.cfm/uktv/standardHomepage.article/sID/5334/.shtml

cambourne7

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
Re: veg growing program - a new one!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 12:11:35 »
Sounds interesting Cam. but don't have a TV...
 ::)

keef

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 12:18:24 »
That's filmed at the pot kiln pub near me, the blokes a bit of a .... ruined a perfectly good proper drinking pub. I hear most of the locals avoid it now. Don't get me wrong the food isn't bad - but thats all.

Seems to be happening to so many pubs, my local, which has been shut for 8 month's after a fire, is going to re-open as a swanky hotel / resteraunt (apparently). Gone are they days of lock'in's, self service pumps, blokes coming in selling dodgy poached trout, punch-ups between the locals and the stable lads...those were the days...[/rantoff]
Straight outt'a compton - West Berkshire.

Please excuse my spelling, i am an engineer

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 12:23:55 »
yep know what you mean

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 22:30:25 »
Heavens Kitchen and Heavens Garden have been running for quite a while now on UK food and UK Garden.  I don't like her - she just grates on me, I'm sure she is a very nice lady, but she irritates me no end! 

silly billy

• Acre
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 22:35:05 »
That's filmed at the pot kiln pub near me, the blokes a bit of a .... ruined a perfectly good proper drinking pub. I hear most of the locals avoid it now. Don't get me wrong the food isn't bad - but thats all.

Seems to be happening to so many pubs, my local, which has been shut for 8 month's after a fire, is going to re-open as a swanky hotel / resteraunt (apparently). Gone are they days of lock'in's, self service pumps, blokes coming in selling dodgy poached trout, punch-ups between the locals and the stable lads...those were the days...[/rantoff]

:-\ :-\ :-\ Sounds like an episode of heartbeat!!!!
My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in. Bill Shankly.

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 22:57:07 »
i think it finished today anyway :-)

bring back bob flowerdew all is forgiven!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal