Author Topic: What a lovely sunny day today :)  (Read 5879 times)

wahaj

• Hectare
  • prisoner
Re: What a lovely sunny day today :)
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2006, 20:29:36 »
Wahaj, just wait til you discover the beauty of veggie flowers  8) - we'll make a convert of you yet  ;D

lol. well i love the flowers on chives.....and now garlic chives because of georgie. i like flowers on peans and beans and stuff. i'm not to keen on pumpkin flowers. i mean they're big and yellow but they look so weak and they just fall apart so easily.

i also like ornamental cabages. i like salvias which are like sage right? and thyme flowers are lovely too. ooh and i like little white corriander flowers. and dill has lovely flower heads too.

see i like vegetable flowers! though i still can't be bothered to go down my allotment.

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2006, 20:55:20 »
Wahaj is it a lovely sunny day in Kettering or in Gloucester or thereabouts? I popped into your profile to have a closer look at your avatar and was perplexed by the fact that your location is Kettering but the map puts you in Gloucester?

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2006, 22:19:06 »
Wahaj. Great pics of your garden. Thanks for sharing.
Lorna.

wahaj

• Hectare
  • prisoner
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2006, 00:33:52 »
Wahaj is it a lovely sunny day in Kettering or in Gloucester or thereabouts? I popped into your profile to have a closer look at your avatar and was perplexed by the fact that your location is Kettering but the map puts you in Gloucester?

oh it's in kettering. well...rothwell which is a village just off kettering. dunno where that gloucester thing came from haha. i've never understood how to use that map though.

ok actually....since posted that i figured out how to change it. you cant go in your profile and change it...you have to go into your profile settings on the left and then change it. ahhh so confusing.

and thanks lorna :)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 00:48:27 by wahaj »

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2006, 09:27:39 »
Hey I've been there! Rothwell I mean. I think that's where I went to a very nice Chinese restaurant with some friends from Rushden? Small world.

wahaj

• Hectare
  • prisoner
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2006, 09:39:06 »
Hey I've been there! Rothwell I mean. I think that's where I went to a very nice Chinese restaurant with some friends from Rushden? Small world.

ooh! was is a thai restaurant? it's like red from the outside.....can't remember what it's called.

what it IS a small world. especially with you living all the way up in scotland. wow! let me know when you're down now and we should meet up!

hehe

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal