Author Topic: never look behind you  (Read 1132 times)

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
never look behind you
« on: September 12, 2006, 09:16:17 »
Tony and I at Bunjy's new allotment yesterday. We managed to get 2 beds ready for planting. Going on Wednesday to do another two and get the posts in for the blackberries. I'm aftraid she has 2 foxes (that we have seen so far) I knew when I was clearing the bramle that I could smell something.
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

spacehopper

• Hectare
  • Its a jungle out there...
Re: never look behind you
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 10:06:07 »
Aha! We used to have a Rascal, brilliant little van. Sadly it would have cost a fortune to put through a mot, and it only has two seats, so it had to go.
Make the most of today, because you'll never have it back again.

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
Re: never look behind you
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 18:31:22 »
we've had the suzuki for 2 years now. Its a campervan believe it or not. Got a cooker in and a bed. It did have a sink and running water in but I took it out cos it took up too much room. We went on holiday to North Wales last year. Took a tent with us cos we had one of the grandkids with us. Sad to say my mom got dimentia at the end of last year so it put paid to our holidays this year. She's not that keen on having anyone else to look after her. Never mind it's a lovely little thing to take out. We cannot drive into our allotment but when we go to help my daughter with hers we can take it right up to her plot. It's great. The older grandkids don't like to be seen it though I think it ruins their street cred. lmao
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal