Author Topic: Big Brave Me  (Read 944 times)

Vez1

• Half Acre
Big Brave Me
« on: August 25, 2006, 23:08:35 »
So I was walking my dogs ( lhasa apso and a poodle) just after 8 this evening. I decided to go along to plot to close shed door. Anyway as I get to the gate I hear breaking glass and i thought oh here we go again kids are up to no good. I go in the gate and realise I am in my flip flops not ideal shoes for confronting vandals, I go and get my trusty fork and tour the site.
I must have looked great trailing 2 dogs and armed with a fork. Anyway I got to far end of site and it turned out one of the men had broke a pane in his greenhouse.
I honestly don't know what kids would have made of me in flip flops with dogs if they had been there.

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
Re: Big Brave Me
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 23:35:51 »
You were very brave to go in to your allotment having heard that caffuffle, but I would take heed and not repeat those actions as things could have turned out the way you were expecting and the end result could have been disastrous :o

Lesson over. ;)

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
Re: Big Brave Me
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 23:48:47 »
What size dogs are they? When we had dogs, we found that the local kids had enormous respect for a gruff bark, however soft the animal actually was.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal