Author Topic: another quick question  (Read 3455 times)

sarah

• Hectare
another quick question
« on: August 13, 2006, 15:26:43 »
i love looking at the entries for the photo comp and am really looking forward to being able to buy a calender of the winning images but my question is this:  how will you have time between the end of the december comp and the new year to produce and distribute the calender? i hope i am being dim and that you have a plan ready for this? in fact the more i think about this the more worried i become as the december comp wont happen til the january and thats no good. arrgg i wish i had not started thinking about this.  what are you going to do??  will you use some of last years pictures to avoid the   problem? if you do can youput heidies fox in cos i like that one. ok i really am going to have t have a lie down now. :P

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
Re: another quick question
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 20:59:31 »
Aw sarah that is so kind.  I think I've lost that foxy picture but if not, I'll post it again for you to save if you like?.  I've got some lovely fox cub pictures...a little one that was taken into the same sanctuary.

sarah

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 09:10:06 »
jee thanks. that fox just looks so chilled.  if youdo still have it that would be grand. if not no worries. didnt know youcould save pictures (not very computer savvy) . do you mean save it in my bookmarks?

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 09:55:30 »
Erm, now you've got me!  I think you just right click on the picture and then save it . Have a go on a pic in the gallery and see what happens!  I'll have a look for the fox right now.

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 10:21:43 »
Sorry Sarah I can't find that photograph. I don't know what has happened to it. Oh well  :(  .   I'll post a couple of pics of that little fox cub, you could maybe try to save those just as a little test to see if it works.

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 10:28:24 »
What pictures!!

sarah

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 07:56:15 »
awww. they are lovely. thanks heldi. i have saved them and also your comp winner from the gallery.
i know foxes can be very distructive and carry all number of fleas and whatever but i just love them. 

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2006, 14:03:12 »
Thankyou Tim and thankyou Sarah.

That little fox cub was destined for a new life in the wild I'm happy to say. The one in the picture gallery has to stay in the sanctuary for the rest of its life. It had been hit by a car and it's injuries too severe for it to be able to look after itself. There is another fox in the same pen. The public can only see them by sitting in a  hide so they have a nice peaceful life together.

A little background info for you!  :)

GREENWIZARD

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 11:47:01 »
sweet :-*
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHT

Curryandchips

• Hectare
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 11:54:44 »
I am one of the lucky few that have resident foxes on my plot, so I have my own personal fox cubs  :D Never been able to get pictures, as I never have my camera with me at the right time, and also they tend to scarper when I appear  :( However, the odd glimpses are worth it !
The impossible is just a journey away ...

flossie

• Hectare
  • Lincoln
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 09:51:24 »
thanks for posting there H - I hadn't seen them

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal