Author Topic: Done one now, how do i do more?  (Read 3003 times)

sunflower

• Half Acre
  • it doesn`t cost a thing to smile
Done one now, how do i do more?
« on: March 31, 2004, 15:01:13 »
Hiya folks had some fab advice on how to post pisc for u all to view but only seem to be able to do one at a time was wondering if u could tell me how to do more? oh no i here u cry not more! ;D
Light of my life!

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
Re:Done one now, how do i do more?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 18:01:22 »
Sunflower....I'm not terribly good at explaining things (as Richard F will tell you  >:()  however, when I want to post lots of pictures under one heading I firstly save them all the HPPhoto.com, then I start my topic on the lottie site.  I then create the auction link for the piccy, hilight the text and put it between the two image icons that you will have gotten by clicking on the piccy link above....oh my god I am making NO sense....however.....what I mean is, you can keep inserting pics, just keep clicking on that picture icon and put the auction link between them....ooeerr...  Okay, someone else put Sunflower in the picture please....I fear I have failed miserably!    <-----  These are the image things I mean, and you can only put one link at a time between them, so just keep doing them and sticking a link between...is that what you meant.... I am rambling now and am going   :-\

Palustris

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 19:05:24 »
Oh dear. Here we go. Hopefully you know how to use Word Pad (the little wordprocessor program which comes with Windows) If not get back to me and I will explain that as well as I can. Go to Hpphtoto and select the shot you wish to post. Crl+C again as before. But this time open Wordpad and Ctrl+V there. Your URL should appear in Wordpad. Return to Hpphtoto and Click Done. Deselect the photo you have sent and select the next. Create the Auction Link again. Highlight and Ctrl+C. Go to Wordpad. (Should be a little box on the bottom rightish of your screen that says Document) Place the Mouse Cursor at the beginning of the next line and Ctrl+V The next URL should appear on a new line. You can do this as many times as you wish to send pics.
For now let us assume you only want to send 2. In Front of the first line in Word pad type [img]. At the end of the first line type{/img].
At the front of the second line type{img} and again at the end of the line {/img}
Then go to Edit (top of the screen next to file) and Select All. The writing should then change colour. Then Click on Copy.
Now go to A4a Open a topic in Gallery. Type a Subject and go to the Message area. Place the Mouse cursor in the message area. Then Go to Edit (top of the screen again) and click on Paste. The Word pad writting should appear. Preview. Add any text you wish either before or after the pictures.
If your pics are small enough, you may put them side by side by putting the cursor just before the second {img} and pressing back space ONCE.
Hope this is clear enough for you. Will explain more if needed, just ask. Have fun
Gardening is the great leveller.

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2004, 15:59:37 »
Eric - you can't keep a4all open while you mess around in hp, can you?  Certainly I can't. = Tim

Palustris

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2004, 18:20:41 »
Yes you can  Tim. Go to File at the top  of the Page. Click on it. Move the Mouse cursor over the word New. Another little box will open containing the Word Window. Click on that and then go to Hphpoto if you are here or here if you are there. To go to the other look at the bottom Toolbar on your screen and Click on the one youwant. You can then swap between the two (or three or four).
Gardening is the great leveller.

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2004, 21:39:37 »
All I do when I want to use two windows at once is minimise whichever I am not using and swap between the two.
Happy gardening all...........Pat

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal