Author Topic: Well - bang goes my well planned 'continuity'.  (Read 6558 times)

Wicker

• Hectare
Re: Well - bang goes my well planned 'continuity'.
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2006, 17:02:09 »
Give/take, advise/criticise doesn't matter - Tim and Roy are just about my two fav cyber men (not Dr Who type tho!) plus one older and one younger so what more can a "girl" ask  for;D
Equality isn't everyone being the same, equality is recognising that being different is normal.

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2006, 17:17:53 »
Ha, very good! Well, I may have a few sprouts around November time, if that's any good to you :)
Although they're probably not going to be all that amazing. The parsnips are looking good though. I'll post you a couple if you want?

And of course you're entitled to an opinion;all the best people I've ever known have been opinionated. And mostly a little grumpy on occasions too. Most importantly, you have a chuckle about a different viewpoint and work out what to disagree over next.

Cheers Roy.

Ollie

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2006, 20:05:57 »
I'm feeling very sorry that I mentioned continuity.

Give me a moment & I'll come up with something else equally unprovocative!!

welshblue1

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2006, 22:42:23 »
As my 11yr old son would say ... I'm a 'noob' on this site, as I am to vegetable growing but have always looked on here for posts which may answer any problems/queries I have. 

Tim ... I have always thought your thoughts/views/ ideas/ solutions etc etc have been informative and useful  ;)

welshblue1

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2006, 23:26:55 »
PS.

As I have yours Roy ... and everyone who has answered my questions just by posting on here

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal