Author Topic: Gift for teachers  (Read 5242 times)

valmarg

• Hectare
Re: Gift for teachers
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2006, 23:18:51 »
P.S. Redclanger, one of my aunts was a teacher, and an uncle was Deputy Director of Education for the town I grew up in.  I am not as ignorant of the teaching world as you imply.

One example of teacher ignorance, is the local schoolmistress, going of a holiday on the Isle of Wight, couldn't find the Duty  Free shop on the ferry?????????????

Ejucation's a wunderful think if you can get it!!!!  Pity most can't.

valmarg

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2006, 21:57:36 »
What that has to do with your ability to turn out illiterate children, I can't imagine!!
Don't like you ;D
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2006, 22:02:03 »
PS You had a bad experience x number of years ago and you still blame every teacher who teaches today.  I wasn't born when you were bullied.  Life does not exist in the same time bubble you live in and you really need to get over yourself.  Teachers don't expect presents and because I currently teach in an affluent area, I don't get many (you will find that the poorest kids in the poorest areas are the most generous.  But like most people, I really appreciate thank yous and acts of kindness.
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

valmarg

• Hectare
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2006, 00:07:31 »
Sphericals, you daft twerp

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2006, 13:25:13 »
ooo, and so it gets personal.  This is history now - I asked, and received some helpful answers - I gave the veggies, and am still hearing how much they were appreciated - end of story.  I am shutting this up now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal