Produce > Non Edible Plants

Paper Whites

(1/2) > >>

budgiebreeder:
I planted my indoorbulbs at the same time as normal,to flower about xmas.The Paper White Narcissus have flowered already I can't remember them ever being so early.

Mrs Ava:
cor, thats early!  Mind you, I have snowdrops up already!  Did you plant them a touch early?  I thought I saw that new gardeners world presenter woman...um...Sarah Raven planting hers just a couple of weeks ago so they would be ready for Chrimble.

jethro:
I've tried everywhere around where i live and can't find paper whites anywhere is there a catalogue with them in? It would make the wife very happy as she adores these flowers ;D.

budgiebreeder:
They had some half price in my local Wilkos last week .If you go this week-end you may get some brownie points for making the good lady very happy. 8) 8) 8)

campanula:
always a bit mystified by the popularityof paperwhites - i think they have a horrible pongy smell. I plant loads of jonquilla narcissi, especially baby moon for the most gorgeous spring fragrance - miles nicer than paperwhites. Having said this, I also dislike the smell of jasmine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version