Author Topic: My Jealous Cats  (Read 3256 times)

prink13

• Hectare
  • Sleeping the day away!
My Jealous Cats
« on: July 06, 2006, 11:01:48 »
My cats are very jealous of my looking at other cats  on A4A, so thought that I'd shar esome pics with you, hope this works

Tha Grey is a male, about 11 yrs old, we got him about 9 years ago from a rescue centre, his name is Bailey (FatCat)

The Grey & White is a girl, she was 6 in May, also from a rescue centre, but we've had her from 6 weeks old, her name is Kahlua(SkinnyMinny)

http://aolpictures.aol.co.uk/ap/myAlbums.do?albumId=3964.1788.1152179272479.1

Hope that link works
Kathi :-)

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
Re: My Jealous Cats
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 11:48:40 »
 :'(

Erm...aol screen asking me to sign in?! Would love to see the pics tho...

;)

prink13

• Hectare
  • Sleeping the day away!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 12:06:09 »
Oh Rats, didn't ask me to sign in, I guess it wouldn't as I set it up!

I'll try something else later, not sure what yet - anybody have any suggestions - Dan, can you help?

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 12:30:42 »
prink13 Must remember to shut the windows on my car when I come to visit!! Don't want Bailey and Kaylua getting jealous of Elsa laying in the back of the car ;D

prink13

• Hectare
  • Sleeping the day away!
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 13:55:17 »
cat pics version 2

Tha Grey is a male, about 11 yrs old, we got him about 9 years ago from a rescue centre, his name is Bailey (FatCat)

The Grey & White is a girl, she was 6 in May, also from a rescue centre, but we've had her from 6 weeks old, her name is Kahlua(SkinnyMinny)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 17:24:33 by prink13 »

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 19:48:32 »
Great pics.I am not a cat lover although we always had cats because Charlie was very fond of them, Of course I would never hurt them. On the way home from a friends last night (they live down a country lane) a cat strolled out of a field right in front of me, luckily I was able to stop.  Cat looked at me as if to say I LIVE HERE and carried on with his/hers stroll across the lane.
Our cats always got fed in the morning even before my first cuppa. I just can't stand them rubbing round my legs ;D ;D

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 20:04:08 »
They're gorgeous prink.  O I just love cats.
MM

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 21:14:20 »
Beautiful, beautiful cuddly cats.   ;D

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 22:53:20 »
I'm a sucker for grey cats and love FatCat. Course, SkinnyMinny's a Very Fine Cat too :D

moonbells

• Hectare
  • Growing up
    • Moonbells' allotment diary
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2006, 11:18:57 »
Hee :) I an giggling at the names - my cat's brother and sister are called Fatty and Minnie...

moonbells :)
Diary of my Chilterns lottie (NEW LOCATION!): http://www.moonbells.com/allotment/allotment.html

prink13

• Hectare
  • Sleeping the day away!
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2006, 11:37:40 »
Sorry pics are not very good, took ages to put them on, but at least the cats are happy now.
They're both sound asleep at the moment on their sofa in the kitchen, whilst I'm making summerfruit compote/coulis

They are good company - if they are ever awake!

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2006, 13:02:29 »
;D

Lovely pics! Bailey is gorgeous...fat cats are my speciality...here are my two, Bud (ginger) Minnie Minx (black and white)

prink13

• Hectare
  • Sleeping the day away!
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2006, 13:10:37 »
katynewbie they are gorgeous - little cuddly fluff balls!

I've only ever had short haired cats, but yours look so cute, I'm sorely tempted to visit the RSPCA centre - they'd still have to be grey of course!
Here's another couple of Kahlua, 1stly guarding the perimeter and 2ndly caught asleep in OHs rucksack!

nepeta

• Not So New ...
  • I love cats
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2006, 21:07:05 »
Lovely cats prink, but for katy especially here is a real fat cat!

He is a bit slimmer now, this photo was taken last summer when he weighed 9 kilos!

He's been on a diet this year and has lost about 1.5 kilos, but he is still a big lad.
Cats rule !

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2006, 07:42:32 »
Katynewbie, what a lovely pair of mischevious cats you have.  I just love the way your Minnie Minx has her back paws curled over.  She looks very similar to a cat named Jasper that I had who very sadly was run over and killed 8 years ago.   :'( :'(

Nepeta, what a lovely cat, please tell us his name.  Glad he has lost some weight but bet he is really cuddly.   ;D  ;D

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2006, 10:39:21 »
 :o

Nepeta, he is lovely! Mine do not look as big on the pic as they do in real life, Minx is known affectionately as a bowling ball to my friends. Bud is just a typical neutered ginger tom, he has big bones!

Prink, the rucksack pic is a classic!

Lol

;)

nepeta

• Not So New ...
  • I love cats
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2006, 15:29:25 »
Glad you liked my fat cat, his name is Billy, he is 8 years old and I've had him since he was a tiny 5 week old kitten.
He to looks bigger in the photo than in real life, I think it is the way he was sitting.
The diet is ongoing but I think he will always be a larger cat as he is taller than my other cat and has huge paws!

So he doesn't  get jealous here is my other cat

His name is Benny and he is 10 years old, he brought Billy up when we first got him and they are the best of friends.
Cats rule !

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2006, 16:08:03 »
 ;D

Nepeta..."cats rule"  Yup! Once I got the hang of the fact that I am the pet we all got on famously!

;)

nepeta

• Not So New ...
  • I love cats
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2006, 21:45:22 »
They certainly do rule in this house!

Why else would I go to work tired because I had to wait up 'til midnight for the cats to come home. I won't leave them out all night and cannot have a flap because Billy would never fit through it!

Why else would I squeeze into the foot wide strip of bed they left me, I can't bear to move them, they look so comfortable!

Sometimes I think what am doing?!
Cats rule !

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2006, 19:37:29 »
Why else would I go to work tired because I had to wait up 'til midnight for the cats to come home.
Why else would I squeeze into the foot wide strip of bed they left me, I can't bear to move them, they look so comfortable!

It's comforting to know I'm not alone :)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal