Produce > Edible Plants

- there are times when one is justifiably proud -

<< < (2/5) > >>

SueT:
I echo that Derek, I feel Tim has much to be proud of, not only for his garden but also because of exploits during the war as well as raising his family.  You are a gentleman Tim!

Mrs Ava:
Cor Tim, you blusing? :-*   I have to say, those greens still look darn good to me.  I love my greens so much!  Are you pretty much veggie self sufficient Tim?

RSJK:
:)
Well done Tim l hope l can still do as good as you when l reach your age you are a credit to the nation.  Once again Richard F puts his foot in his mouth again, why does he show no respect for people.  All these remarks he makes without thinking upsets people and with him wanting people from this great gardening site to join his.    NO WAY

rdak:
I think people are overreacting a bit here. From Tim's post, I couldn't tell what exactly he is proud of either. I don't remember what it looked like a few months ago, so I don't know what Tim has done either - was it a mud patch, was it covered in brambles etc etc.

Yes, you can decide to interprete Richard's post as confrontational if you want to, depending on how you choose to annunciate each word. But I honestly don't think Richard meant to cause offence and given the fact that posts here, like emails and text, are composed quickly and sent off, can't we at least give the benefit of the doubt.

So Tim, what was that patch like a few months ago? And what is that crop growing there now..nice to see you're still getting some veg at this time of year.

Ceri:
errr... I am reading Tim's first post wrongly - I got the impression that he was distinctly unimpressed with his plants and was being sarcastic, as in ....."and then there are others".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version