Author Topic: Lily orania  (Read 1711 times)

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
Lily orania
« on: July 06, 2006, 20:48:14 »
Bought this year and delighted both with the scent and the colour.   ;D  G x

'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Carol

• Hectare
  • Scottish Borders, Berwickshire
Re: Lily orania
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 21:12:23 »
:D

OOoo  I do like that one G.  I am particularly fond of Liliums and not had that one.   Great pic    ;) ;) ;)

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 21:18:01 »
Thanks, Carol.  I can't recall which company I bought it from now but I'm sure a quick google will bring up suppliers.   :)

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

cardinalflower

• Half Acre
  • Love the smell of lilacs .....
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 21:31:41 »
So beautiful Georgie.
By the way the dwarf runner beans you sent me are coming up lovely. Looking forward to the flowers!  :D

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 21:33:37 »
Thanks CF. So pleased your beans have germinated, mine are just in flower.   ;D

G x

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 23:12:33 »
Georgie  Another lovely plant from your garden, I love the colour. Is the colour true? My camera doesn't always keep colours true. That is beautiful
Lorna.

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 20:37:37 »
Thanks Lorna.  It's hard to say about flower colours isn't it?  That was its true colour in that particular light but at other times when it's less bright it appears as a more mellow apricot which I also love. 

G x

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2006, 20:07:59 »
Here's another pic.  I love the way they compliment the Honesty seed heads in the background.   ;D  I just can't help myself!  G x

MrsKP

• Hectare
  • Sunny Glasgow
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2006, 19:47:11 »
I like seeing single pics, but don't they look glorious en masse.

Lovely lovely, Georgie.

;D
There's something happening every day  @ http://kaypeesplot.blogspot.com/ & http://kaypeeslottie.blogspot.com/

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal