Author Topic: RSPB  (Read 1511 times)

MrsKP

• Hectare
  • Sunny Glasgow
RSPB
« on: May 27, 2006, 09:40:11 »
i signed up to the RSPB Homes Fit For Birds survey thing some time ago and a mail shot dropped through the door this morning with a packet of wildlife friendly mixture of low growing annuals which was a nice surprise.  mind you, if i sowed them today, they'd all end up over in next door's garden.  bl00dy wind again is shocking !!!

www.rspb.org.uk/homesfitforbirds
There's something happening every day  @ http://kaypeesplot.blogspot.com/ & http://kaypeeslottie.blogspot.com/

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
Re: RSPB
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 16:54:27 »
i signed up to the RSPB Homes Fit For Birds survey thing some time ago and a mail shot dropped through the door this morning with a packet of wildlife friendly mixture of low growing annuals which was a nice surprise. 
www.rspb.org.uk/homesfitforbirds

Same here.  No idea where I'm going to squeeze them in though!   ::)

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Carol

• Hectare
  • Scottish Borders, Berwickshire
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 17:53:03 »
Same here, been thinking about the seed this aft.  I have an area where the seed could go but it will take quite a bit of hard work to get it cultivated for the wild flower seed.  The area is wild at the moment but without the flowers!!!.  Where did this wind come from, it wasnt forecast.  Been a lovely day had it not been windy.

;) ;)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 00:57:21 »
Yep me as well. Will have to look tomorrow. Rained on and off today (just as my son had a big lorry to put signage on.... too big to get in workshops!!) but turned out a nice evening. Had to go to Sainsbury's today to see Joshua (grandson) doing his "pack a bag" for the scouts ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal