General > Computers / Internet

Digi Cameras

(1/1)

budgiebreeder:
Know this isn't computors but it is i suppose connected.Anyone know of a good step-by-step book on Digital Cameras?As in one that tells little old ladies about downloading films enlarging,printing etc.

tim:
1. Have you got a printer? What sort? Is the instruction book clear?

2. Have you bought the camera? What make & designation? Are the instructions not adequate? And what size flash card? Remember that some makers run a very good help line - eg Canon. Even the suppliers.

3. Do you already have any web space for posting photos?

4. Is this just for general photography?

I'm NOT the expert, but a bit of 'squeezing' can't hurt? = Tim

Gardengirl:
Good question BB.  As one little old lady to another I would be interested in more information although the question of downloading photos is quite simple.  I bought a docking station for my camera (which is a Kodak CX4230 EasyShare).  All you do to transfer the pics from the camera to your computer is press a button on the docking station and put them into whichever folder you want.  

As far as printing photos is concerned, I have found this quite simple as well.  Just follow the instructions on the screen according to what you want.  The only thing I am finding difficult is trying to create photocards.  Can't seem to get the darned things to print correctly on the paper.  Probably need to go to lessons ::) :D

Reading some of the messages re use of computers I realise just how ignorant I am about such things - all greek to me alot of it ??? ;D

budgiebreeder:
yes Tim read all the instructions can even put them into the gallery but i feel that a good book witheverything in would be nice to fall back on.If there isn't one about then like Patricia says maybe i should do the course.But i am already doing a computer course and my little old brain feels full up to the top and overflowing.

tim:
You're way ahead of me!!

And thinking overnight - sorry if I insulted your intelligence, but one has to have parameters.

Rather than a course, in which 75% may be un-needed, why not get in one of the many 'experts' at (around here) £30/hr, to tell you exactly what you want to hear? = Tim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version